Thursday, March 14, 2024

My Driving Lessons

Summary: Young Indian woman enjoys a secret dalliance with two driving instructors 

Though I have not been living in India for quite a few years now, I still remember with nostalgia certain incidents of my many happy years there. This story is about an experience that happened a year after my marriage. My husband had just left for the USA where he worked and I was supposed to join him in a few months. I had quit my job after marriage and was living with my parents in Bangalore and visiting my in-laws often who were also nearby. I was 25 years old then.

My elder sister who was older than me by 4 years and her husband, who were based in Delhi, kept insisting I visit them for a vacation. After their constant pestering, my conservative parents finally relented. I was thrilled, as this would mean a break from my parents and in-laws and the usual restrictions imposed by them. I fully enjoyed myself at my sister's place, which was in Chittaranjan Park in South Delhi. I did a lot of sightseeing and some shopping and watched a lot of movies with my sister. After a couple of weeks, my sister then suggested I learn how to drive a car, as I will need to drive after moving to the US. I too liked the idea and promptly agreed.

My brother-in-law talked to a driving school nearby called "Happy Driving School". The next morning, the driving instructor came in an old, rickety Ambassador car and my sister and I went for the first lesson. My sister came along more for giving me comfort and confidence, but also because I suspect, she did not trust North Indian men. The driving school was run by two instructors, Harpal and Jasbir, both of whom were former truck and taxi drivers and were in their mid-forties. Both were typical North Indians, well-built and rustic. They did not speak much English and I only knew some basic Hindi, so my sister would translate occasionally, but otherwise I spoke very little with them.

Typically one of them would come, either in the morning at 7 or in the afternoon at 2, to avoid the office rush so that there was relatively little traffic on the road. We would normally practice in deserted lonely stretches of road for about an hour every day. The instructor would sit close to me in the front seat, while my sister would sit behind. The first 3-4 days went on smoothly, after which my sister got busy with some other work and stopped joining us for the lessons. 

Normally, the afternoons were more comfortable for me and Harpal would always be the instructor then. Now with my sister not being there, I could sense that Harpal was getting closer to me when explaining things, and helping me more with the steering wheel and hand gears. If you know how the front seat was on a vintage Ambassador car, this meant he had to sit right next to me, with our shoulders rubbing and at times even our legs. I was a little conscious of this fact but he appeared unconcerned. He would also place his hands on my hands casually while holding the steering wheel and gearshift. Being a modern girl, I did not show any problem with his touching, so I think he felt more encouraged.

We would go to long deserted stretches of roads for me to practice better. On the third day without my sister, just after I had got into the car on the driver's side a little distance away from the house, I think I did not close the car door hard enough, so it was a little open. He reached over and closed the door while rubbing his arm firmly against my breasts. I knew he had done it deliberately, but it was such a bold and clever move that I was impressed with him. Later, while he was helping me with the steering wheel at a turn, he casually rubbed his elbow on my breasts. I was surprised but did not say anything as it could have been by mistake. Again, after a few minutes, the same thing happened and he rubbed his elbow on my breasts while trying to eagerly help me with the steering. We were sitting so close by that there was no space for me to move sideways or behind. I realized that with such proximity such brushing was likely to happen. 

It happened another 3-4 times with Harpal becoming a very eager instructor and now helping me all the time with no resistance from me. The next day Harpal was there on time and we set out, and with him very close by my side. We went to another deserted road and in his attempts to guide me better he kept rubbing his elbow on the front of my blouse onto my breasts. Unlike the first day, when he would remove his elbow immediately, he was now resting it longer on my breasts and then would advise me to also hold onto the steering wheel. As a result, I would have to lean forward and then his elbow would press down harder onto my breasts. He initially let his elbow rest there against my breasts but then he started to slowly exert pressure and push his elbow onto my breasts in a fairly obvious way. This was quite deliberate and I could tell that he was pretty turned on by then. I also tried to act cool and continued to act as if I was very keen on learning how to drive and did not show any indication of what he was doing, though I was very aware of his elbow on my breasts. It was exciting in a way, and I remember holding my breath waiting to see what he would do next. 

That night I even dreamed about Harpal and his lewd attempts of touching me. I was also feeling aroused, since I had missed having sex with my husband for the last few weeks, after having gotten used to it in the year after my marriage. The next afternoon, the same thing happened. We practiced driving in a deserted part of some South Delhi road, with me gingerly handling the steering and his elbow pressing down onto my breasts. He was wearing a short-sleeved shirt. At a particular point, he moved closer and I happened to glance down and was stunned by what I saw -- his shirt was pulled up and his zipper was open without any underwear visible, thereby displaying his hard cock which was now mostly out of his pants and erect. This sight amazed me and I was not sure how to react and avoided looking at it. His elbow was on my breasts and I continued to drive the car but was very well aware of Harpal's large and erect exposed cock, just next to me. A few minutes later, despite myself, I again glanced down to see his cock in its full excited glory. It looked big and hard. Harpal noticed me looking down and when I did not say anything even after seeing his exposed cock he placed his right hand on my thigh. I gasped but tried to keep calm and ignore his touch. This continued for a few more minutes with me unsteadily driving the car on a deserted and lonely road with my heart beating hard and fast and his hand resting on my thigh. 

Harpal then removed his hand and inched right next to me and slightly leaning forward, slipped one hand under my arms (as my hands were on the steering wheel) and placed it right on my left breast. I was too confused to react, so I kept quiet and acted as if I did not see what he was doing. Harpal then started pressing my breast slowly and firmly. I was wearing a salwar kameez and he leaned forward and then put his hand into my kameez from the neckline and totally onto my bra and to squeeze my breast. This was too much as I thought about the situation I was in: on a lonely road in the hot Delhi afternoon with a burly north Indian man openly taking advantage of me. Strangely I still felt like I was in control because I knew that he would back off if I even protested slightly. 

He then told me to stop the car and when I did, he made himself comfortable and pushed his hand deeper into my bra to pinch my nipple. I did not make any comment and looked around to see if anybody was around. He whispered not to worry, as not many people would come here. The road was deserted with a lot of trees around on both sides. He then tugged a little forward and took my hand and placed it on his cock. It felt hot and very hard. I looked down and saw my small fair hand holding his large dark cock, which was already glistening wet on its top. I gripped it hard, enjoying its hard feel and heat in my hand. 

Harpal then slowly started pulling up my kameez and started to now squeeze both my breasts hard from inside my kameez, over my bra. He moved the other hand behind me to unclasp my bra and then pushed the bra cups up to release both my breasts. With one hand I was now helping to hold up my kameez for him and with my other hand stroking his cock. Harpal was now tugging hard at my nipples. He lifted my kameez enough to expose my left breast and then bent down to start sucking on it. This was fantastic. He then began nibbling on my nipple with his rough unshaven cheeks rubbing on my breast. He covered his hand over my hand on his cock and began to move it and I cooperated by moving my hand up and down tightly on his cock and slowly started to masturbate him. Soon enough, with his lips sucking on my breast, he jerked forward as his cock exploded with all his semen all over my hand. He leaned back and sighed in pleasure. He was as shocked as me at what we had done, and he thanked me profusely for it, though I did not understand all of what he said. After I adjusted my bra and kameez and had a few minutes of rest we re-commenced our driving lessons and he dropped me home. 

That night I thought of what we had done and felt thrilled that I was doing such a bold thing with a man who was rough and unrefined, yet always polite and respectful to me. The next day, he was there in the afternoon right on time. I drove carefully and he again started to assist me and to rub his elbow on my breasts and place his hand on my thigh. He told me to drive towards the same place we went to the previous day. He fiddled with his trousers and again withdrew his cock which was already hard and erect and looked magnificent. Once we reached the isolated area, he asked me to stop and without much hesitation began to squeeze my breasts again, and now hugged me and kissed me passionately on my lips. He pulled up my dress again and unclasped my bra. This time he bared both of my breasts and bent down to squeeze and suck on them. I was also enjoying this act and on my own started holding and gripping his cock. After a few minutes, Harpal moved his hand down, opened my salwar, and pushed his hand inside my panties. I was already wet to his touches and willingly parted my legs so that he could run his fingers along my labia though I stopped him when he tried to insert a finger. I jerked him initially slowly and then increased the tempo. He was unable to control himself and ejaculated his warm semen into my hand. I quickly withdrew my hand with his semen splattered on it. I wiped my hand with my chunni and we then rested for a few more minutes, I adjusted our clothes and after driving around for a while, returned home. Nobody had come when we were there. Harpal had chosen his spot well.

On my return home, I felt pretty thrilled with myself. This was a far cry from my conservative life in Bangalore. The next day was a holiday and the following day in the afternoon, instead of Harpal, Jasbir came saying that Harpal had fallen sick. I was a bit disappointed, and we drove around for a while with Jasbir also trying to advise me and sitting very close to me and he too occasionally rubbing his elbow on my breasts as this had happened before with Harpal. I did not object, but I was getting a little suspicious now and had a feeling he would try something. He guided me to the same place where Harpal used to take me and while I was still driving shifted his position and without saying anything he placed his hand on my breast and started squeezing it. I tried to act offended and stop him. He said that Harpal had told him about me and that is why he had come. He said he was desperate for me and pleaded with me to cooperate. I found the situation pretty exciting. I had two lovers now without even trying! I allowed him to pull up my dress and squeeze and suck on my breasts and nipples and I in turn took his cock out, which was as big as Harpal's. He took longer to cum and I leisurely masturbated him, even feeling his balls till he ejaculated over my hand. He was not as bold as Harpal and did not try to kiss me or feel up my pussy, though he licked very nicely on my nipples making me moan.

I was due to return to Bangalore in a few days and knowing the restrictions going to be imposed there, decided to enjoy my last few days in Delhi. I spent time with my friends, saw movies, went out to eat, and had the last day of driving classes. On the last day, Jasbir came to pick me up and I confidently drove on the main road. After about 10 minutes he advised me to go towards our usual lonely stretch of road. He brushed my breasts a couple of times and briefly caressed them as well. On the way, we saw another car from "Happy Driving School" which had broken down, and Harpal trying to repair it. He saw us coming and waved us to stop and then after talking to Jasbir a bit, he got into the back seat of the car. I was nervous with both of them in the car but they reassured me not to worry and commended me on how much my driving had improved. I drove towards the lonely road without them even prompting me. It also started raining a little bit then. 

We reached the road and Jasbir asked me to stop the car as the gear was getting stuck. I was very nervous, and also excited but he kept saying not to worry. In the meantime, Harpal had got down, opened the front door, and slowly led me out. He asked me to sit in the back seat. He then kissed me full on the lips and squeezed my breasts simultaneously. Due to the rain, the place was looking very deserted. Jasbir also joined us in the back seat and I sat in between both of them. Harpal was now passionately kissing me on my mouth and Jasbir was fondling my breasts. Jasbir pulled up my kameez up to my neck awkwardly, unhooked my bra, and with a sigh of passion started to knead my exposed breasts. I was also breathless with excitement and by the pace of things. Jasbir bent down and in full passion started sucking on my nipple and Harpal watching this lifted my Kameez further till it was almost all around my neck. I was now nearly topless with my driving instructors. And then Harpal also started sucking on my other nipple. This felt incredible, with two guys passionately sucking both my breasts simultaneously. I was moaning with pleasure on this combined assault and loving every bit of it.

Harpal started rubbing me between my legs and then after a few moments, opened my salwar string to slip his hand inside my salwar and panties and directly onto my pussy, and started fingering me. In a few moments, he even pulled my salwar and panties down to my thighs. This was a little more than what I had bargained for, but I was feeling extremely aroused in any case. Both these guys had unbuttoned their pants and Harpal, sort of sat up on the seat and made me hold his cock with my right hand, while Jasbir was back to sucking my breasts and placed my hand on his hard cock, which I started to slowly stroke and masturbate with my other hand. They both also took turns rubbing my pussy and even both at the same time. All three of us were very excited. It was sort of over pretty fast because neither of them could control themselves any longer. I remember both my hands were messy in the end. I quickly wiped myself clean. I guess they wanted more (and so did I), but we could see in the distance an auto-rickshaw coming, and not wanting to take any risk. We all hastily dressed up and drove away from there.

They thanked me for my cooperation and I allowed both of them to kiss me on the lips lovingly as it was the last time they would be seeing me. That evening I caught the train back to Bangalore. On the journey back I thought if the auto-rickshaw had not come that afternoon, what further we would have tried and what fun it would have been. Instead, all three of us missed out on it. On the other hand, something was better than nothing and it turned out to be my only experience ever with two guys. 

I joined my hubby six months later, but even now I occasionally remember those wild things I indulged in and "Happy Driving school" and the two horny instructors. In the end, I suppose all of us were "Happy". I did not share these escapades with anyone except my husband much later. Incidentally, I am a good driver now!

No comments:

Post a Comment